Yesterday morning I woke up and it was 55 degrees. So I turned my central AC off – I thought I was done!
Then I made the mistake of leaving an upstairs window open when I went to bed – not my room or my son's room (his door was closed) but mine was open.
When I woke up this morning my eyes were:
RED and ITCHY
And today I have a headache.
Sometimes I am so busy taking care of taking care of other people (kid, elderly parent) I forget I have allergies too!
Does this happen to you?
Tomorrow the forecast is 90 degrees. So the AC is going back on!
How long do you keep the AC on for, if you have it? What part of the country do you live in?
Where I am, molds are high right now…..