Spring is definitely here! And with it comes spring allergies.
Did you know that AAFA ranks the ? Are you located in one of the top 10 cities? The report looks at three important factors:
- Pollen and mold counts
- Allergy medicine usage
- Availability of board-certified allergists
The good news is, you can get relief from seasonal allergies no matter where you live. If you live in a , the report can help you be aware of the issues in your area so you can learn the best ways to manage your allergies.
You can work with your allergist to develop a plan for allergy relief. Start by:
- Finding a board-certified allergist
- Talking to your allergist about allergy testing and long-term allergy treatments
- Limiting your pollen exposure
- Using to make your home healthier
- Planning for spring allergy season before it begins, especially if you live in a Spring Allergy Capital