When my allergist tells me he has rarely seen a case as severe as mine, and there's nothing he can do but offer shots and medications, I knew I had to reach out here. I have moved house several times, and the main factor in the move was a mold problem in a house or townhouse that is acceptable to most people but intolerable for me, and remediation doesn't resolve the problem, because mold permeates the structures in South Florida. In the meantime, I can't move, and the nosebleeds and throbbing, congestion, headaches, dizziness, and nausea are the result of sensitization to mold over time. I am receiving allergy shots, take a cortisone spray and Montelukast, and when I become very ill, nothing is effective. I've slept in my car because any indoor environment is intolerable at that point. Is there someone out there who suffers similarly? If so, is there a particular geographical area you would recommend? Any building materials that resist mold growth? (I know they exist but I don't know which are effective). Any advice or commiseration you can offer would be greatly appreciated!