I need some advice.
Yesterday I peeled potatoes and shortly after I started I had the following symptoms – sneezing, nose running, nose congested, nose itching, some face swelling and coughing. I'm trying to figure out if it's the potatoes or the mold (not visible) on the peel. I washed them after I peeled the potatoes. Sometimes I can peel them with no problems.
Today I removed the leaves, stems and cut up cauliflower. I washed the cauliflower and ate one piece. I had the following symptoms – nose running, nose congested, eyes watering, some face swelling and chest tight. The cauliflower had a few brown spots but otherwise it looked fresh. I cut the brown spots off before I washed the cauliflower. Sometimes I can cut it up and eat it.
I'm trying to figure out if it's mold??? I have a severe mold allergy. It's hard to eat healthy when the healthy items causes me health issues.
Does anyone else have problems with potatoes or cauliflower?