Per blood work done by an allergist, I am very allergic to roaches – IgE is 100.00 kul, whatever that means! After an extermination done in my apartment I LITERALLY have not had more than 5 days without allergic reactions including stinging/tingling in my mouth, on tongue and lips, painful throat, mild asthma and warm hands. And the extermination was done 12/22/2017!!
Assuming all this is a result of the dead roaches, can anyone suggest what I can do? If it's due to dead roaches why did I go almost 45 years with no reactions? And if it's all related to the dead roaches how can I get rid of them if I have no idea where they are?
I am at my wit's end and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!